We birded Castlewood State Park in St. Louis County Monday morning and it
was very birdy.  We had 2 Blackburnian Warblers in beautiful breeding  plumage
on the trail that goes up the hill around the summit.  Saw 14  species of
warblers including Worm-eating, Canada, & Black-throated  Green.  Also had 6
vireos--Blue-headed, Philadelphia, White-eyed,  Yellow-throated, Warbling, and
Red-eyed.  Had many Swainson's Thrushes and  what appeared to be a Gray-cheeked
Thrush.

Pat Lueders, St. Louis

favorites at AOL Food.