I also want to say thank you to the Grand River Audubon group for a
wonderful meeting. The  Grand River Inn was very accommodating, their food
was delicious, the programs were interesting, educational, and fun. The
preparations by the Grand River Audubon people were thorough and complete;
we always knew where we were going, and what was happening next. It was so
much fun!

 I really encourage anyone hesitant about attending these events to come and
see and participate in ASM's spring and fall meetings. You will feel very
welcome, you will learn something, you will have a good time, and you will
eat well.

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay Co.