Birded Emmenegger Park Across from Powder Valley Nature Center today after the rain. When sun started to peak through the clouds the birds really got busy and I saw the following;
Yellow throated Vireo
Blue Headed Vireo
Red eye Vireo
White eye Vireo
Cerulean warbler (singing and seen well about 200 yards up the Bluff trail)
Blackpoll Warbler
Blue-wing warbler
Nashville Warbler (most common)
Black and White Warbler
Tennessee Warbler
Orange Crown Warbler
Northern Parula
Chestnut sided warbler
Yellow throated warbler
Redstart
Louisiana Waterthrush
Kentucky warbler
Worm eating warbler
Commmon Yellowthroat
Blackburnian Warbler (female)
Baltimore Oriole
Scarlet Tanager
Summer Tanager
Great crested flycatcher
Swainson Thrush
Indigo Bunting
There were other species singing that I could not see and my "birding by ear" is not very good , probaly missed at least 3 or 4 warbler species because of that.  Dave Haenni,  Des Peres , Missouri

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]