The PEAK of White-crowned Sparrow migration in spring is just about
now--late April and early May. They would be unusual by mid-May, and the
late record in Robbins and Easterla is May 22.

This is about the time I generally get a few in my yard--don't know why
everyone suddenly thinks this is unusually late.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau