Yellow-rumped
Nashville  (red spot on crown was raised- first time I recall ever seeing the red spot)
Orange-crowned
Louisiana Waterthrush
Redstart
Parula

Broad-winged Hawk

Has anyone noticed the Yellow-rumps eating on the road.  I've observed this behavior in several locations in Independence over the last week.  At one spot on the road at Burr Oaks I counted 35 Yellow-rumps.  If you pull your car into that area and wait a minute they come back and surround you car allowing for some great close-up views.

Steve Phillips
Independence, Mo.

ASM Spring Meeting ... May 2, 3, & 4, 2008 at Chillicothe, MO