Otter Slough had a total of 116 species today between the hours of 6 a.m. & 3 p.m. I know I missed a few . . . ! 18 FOY birds. I'll add the trip totals to the database when it's up and running again.

I apologize for the breif report, but I have a massive headache. I think it's from trying to listen beyond the calling Dicksissels, Indigo Buntings and YB Chats; they are loud when competing for territory! Highlights follow:

-I saw a Peregrine Falcon make a half-hearted swoop over pool 34 at the northern end of Otter Slough.
-3 Blackpoll Warblers
-4 Snowy Egrets were present in pool 14.
-2 fly over Green Herons.
-2 Baltimore Orioles
-8 Yellow-breasted Chats
-2 Great-crested Flycatchers