FOY Ruby-throated Hummingbird at the Bean Lake cabin Mon. Apr.21.

  We had just hung one feeder, thinking it might be another week before they would show up, (always think the wild  Columbine need to be blooming for them, and ours are not, yet) and I know it wasn't 10 minutes before HE (a male) was at the feeder. Great to have him back.

  Also had FOY N. Mockingbird and Brown Thrasher, lots of Yellow-Rumps, an Osprey just down the road, House Wren,  and probably some I've forgotten, don't have the list with me.
  Most all of the "usuals" showed up for a total of 30 species...Junco are gone.

  Frances and Georgia
  BeanLake Cabin, Platte County

Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]