Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the mess-up, but the address I gave is not
correct.  The correct address is:

Janine Gordon
9705 N. Rt. E
HARRISBURG, MO 65256

I also found out there will be no funeral services,
but there may be a memorial service to be set at a
later date.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks again.

Vanessa Melton
New Franklin, MO
Howard County