 I haven't spent a lot of time watching outside. Yesterday, the Saturday WGNSS group had a blowout day , nine hours birding.. a little big day.  Thanks to David Becher and the other wonderful birders in that group.
      I heard warbler song in front yard this a.m.. after listening , watching, and then playing CD, determined it was two Nashville warblers.. first warblers I've noticed at home.. getting better at noticing.  Song sparrow still coming into the feeders.  Others include the house and ETS , and white-throat sparrows, beautiful blue jays, mourning doves, cowbirds, downy woodpecker, house finches, and wonderfully golden goldfinches, northern mockingbirds, cardinals (not so many, territories set, I guess), starlings.  probably a few other usuals, but as I noted, not watching that much.
     The peanut suet is now the favorite munchy.

  Jane Allen
  St. Louis County

Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]