Just a reminder for anyone coming while I am thinking about it - Bring your Bug Spray. Ticks are out in force and it will surely be an excellent year for Mosquitos!  Seems like things have changed so fast from Chilly to Muggy that I haven't gotten used to spraying for bugs yet myself!
    Might not be a bad idea to throw in a pair of rubber soled shoes or boots too, esp if the Monsoon keeps up!

   BTW - tomorrow is last day to mail in your registration so you can join the Fun!

  Steve Kinder
   Chillicothe, Livingston Co.