Saw my first eastern kingbirds of the season this morning at Kellogg Lake, Carthage.

  Met up with my first ticks of the season yesterday at Crowder.

  Eurasian collared doves have become quite common here in Carthage.  I'm wondering if they are common throughout the state now?  I never see them in the country, only in town.  I also wonder how they are affecting mourning doves?

Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]