Green Heron
announcing his return - Monday Evening - from the tree tops in our neighborhood (Twin Chimneys) - had a pair nest here last summer - maybe this is one of that pair.

Great Egret
15 great Egrets seen at south end of lake St Louis, right at 64/40 - they were in the tree's and shoreline along with 4 great blue herons and a few Canadians. Interesting that they would return to this same spot where I last saw them in the fall. Sunday.

Barn Swallows and Chimney Swifts
Twittering over head in our back yard - Tuesday