A few more to add the Forest Park / Kennedy Woods list this AM

Golden Wing
Blue-wing
Kentucky
Ovenbird
BT Green
Prothonatary W
Chat
Blue Grosbeak

It was very birdy in spots at Kennedy, such as the woods by the edge of the
savannah near skinker, and just west of the new mitigation pond which is off
the west side of Government Dr. Lots of Nashvilles, palms, and parulas.

In the afternoon I went to Lost Valley. In spite of the time of day, I saw
most of my target birds, and most of the "usual suspects"

Worm Eating W (2 or 3 right above the path just before the beaver ponds)
Cerulean W (thanks to Mark Mittleman)
Blue Wing
Golden Wing
Yellow Throated Warbler
Kentucky
Parula
Black and White W
Yellow Throated Vireo (in the parking lot)
Wood Thrush
Baltimore Oriole

Missed most of the stuff people have been seeing on the Blue Grosbeak trail,
but did manage to flush a sora in the wet field. Also had multiple singing
sedge wrens, solitary and spotted sandpipers, and a nice yellow warbler.

Rad Widmer

Saint Louis