Guess I will post this since no one else has:

I. B-N Stilt sighting #1
Connie Alwood found 2 BLACK-NECKED STILTS at Columbia Bottoms CA, St. Louis
co.
Don't know if any other birders reproduced this but those going there around
Noon did not.
They could still be in the area because there is a lot of habitat that is
not visible from the road.
Several GRASSHOPPER SPARROWS singing.
Could not post this stilt sighting earlier because my server was down.

II. B-N Stilt sighting #2 (IL bird still in the circle)
Jim Malone, Joe Eades and Pat Lueders had 7 BLACK-NECKED STILTS at Kaskaskia
Island, Randolph co, IL
this AM. Thought they said they were on the south end of the island.
Don't know any more and don't know the directions to get there.

II. BOBOLINKS
Torrey Berger had 2 BOBOLINKS at the Blue Grosbeak Trail, Weld. Spring CA,
St. Charles co.
I heard through the grapevine that there are where the Henslow's are (and
that is all I know)

BTW, I checked  Powers Road, St. Charles co and found NO Bobolinks but it
could have been too windy.
None were heard or seen at Columbia Bottoms too, but again it could have
been too windy.

Nothing new that I could see at RMBS.
Water very high.

Go birding,