Just got back from EBCA, where I saw a single PIPING PLOVER in Pool 10, visible from the one way loop. The bird was hanging around with two Semipalmated Plovers, on a mudflat to the right of a post sticking up in the middle of the pool. MO lifer for me.

Other birds of note-

Cattle Egrets (2)- distribution channel, just before 1st one way loop
Bank Swallows- many, all along distribution channel
Semipalmated Sandpiper (3)- pool 10
Bairds Sandpiper (2)- pool 10
Least Sandpiper (3)- pool 10
Lesser Yellowlegs (150)- all over the place, esp. pool 10
Pectoral Sandpiper (20)- mostly in pool 10
Fish Crow- flew over pool 10

I picked a good day to use some leave!

Andy Forbes, Boone Co.