Hello Mobirders:
     My wife and I are driving to the Sikeston, Mo., area on Sunday to visit her mother. We are thinking about taking a little detour on the way down and visiting Mingo NWR. If anyone birds Mingo on Friday or Saturday and can post their report to Mobirds, I would appreciate it. Just want to get an idea of what is being seen there this weekend. Also feel free to send any info to me off-list at [log in to unmask] Thanks in advance and best regards--Steve Whitworth, assistant city editor, The Telegraph, Alton, Ill.
Questions or comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]