From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Hitzeman
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question Marks on last post ---

If my list came through with a bunch of question marks,
I apologize.

It seems to be an AOL "Peculiarity" which happens once in
awhile. I have no idea why ----- ???

It's annoying, when you spend time to make sure everything
looks just right, then the ozone fairies mess it up -- oh well.

John H.
Troy, MO