Visited Tower Grove Park today for a couple oh hours at lunchtime.
Nothing out of the ordinary, got Great pics of 'Henry' the Coopers Hawk,
he/she spent 10 minutes posing for me. I think he/she has unfortunately built
a nest right over the bubbler.
           Also saw Blue grey N'Catcher, Y/R Warbler in breeding plumage, lot's
of Chipping Sparrows, W/T Sparrows and Kinglets. At least 3 Towhees [inc my
1st ever female] Thrahers and Creepers also around. Happy birding to you
all.Les Jenkins.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/