I just had my first Purple Martin for the year at my colony!!!

Historic dates for me since I've had a "colony":

3/25/2002
3/19/2003
3/29/2004
3/29/2005
4/9/2006
4/28/2006
3/31/2007
4/15/2008

Patrick

:ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM::::ASM:
* Patrick Harrison                     *
* Shelbyville, Shelby County, Missouri *
* [log in to unmask]                 A
* [log in to unmask]         S
* [log in to unmask]                M
* http://mobirds.org                   *