From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Patrick Harrison
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Warblers, Shelby Co., 4-17-08

Arrow Wood CA, many Northern Parulas, and others that time didn't allow me
to ID.  Will check again this afternoon.

Patrick
Shelby Co.
Sent Via Patrick's Wireless Blackberry Device.

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum Questions or
comments? Email the list ownwers:
mailto:[log in to unmask]