From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Paul Habiger
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FOY Blue-headed Vireo

It was nice enough to have lunch on the back porch today. Treated to a FOY
Blue-headed Vireo, along with several Ruby-crowned Kinglets, two Flickers, a
Red-breasted Nuthatch, a Brown Thrasher, a very loud Carolina Wren, plus the
usual Robins, Cardinals, Goldfinches and Juncos.

Yesterday, I had what appeared to be a Swainson's Thrush in my yard. It
didn't have the bold spots on the chest nor the reddish tail I normally see
on a Hermit. Is it too early for a Swainson's? My earliest personal record
is April 30.

Paul Habiger
Kansas City, Missouri

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/