I don't know why, but I just got around to registering for Spring
Meeting.  This message is for other slow moving folks:

The ASM Spring Meeting IS being held at the Grand River Inn, even
though the motel clerks seem clueless about this and are all atwitter
about a couple of weddings and the Miss Missouri pageant [guess
Mexico, MO lost their hold on that one].

There are NO rooms at Grand River Lodge--don't waste your time trying
them.

There are rooms only for Friday night at the Super 8.

Best Western still has vacancies for both nights:  660-646-0572   or
800-990-9150

See you there?

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO