I received a report this evening of two Upland Sandpipers at Bradford Farm,
seen around 4p.  Directions provided are as follows:

As you drive the main road from Rangeline, make a left after the huge
irrigation equipment and the birds were about half-way down the road on the
right, about 50 feet away in the green grass. I would have missed them if
they hadn't flown while I was driving. There were also purple martins
perched on branches of the trees in the pond by Rangeline road. Great tailed
grackles were in the yard of the home nearest Bradford Farms.

I also have received two reports of unsuccessful attempts to re-locate the
Avocets at Eagle Bluffs.

Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO

Checked by AVG.