I just called Anne Downing to confirm our departure time tomorrow for
Smithville - and she is at Eagle Bluffs looking at a White-faced Ibis in the
first one-way loop (which caused me to utter an unladylike word!).  She also
said she thought she was seeing a semi-palmated plover; she was talking with
Jonathon Pons and neither had re-located the avocets; she also said there
were a lot of RB Gulls mixed in with the pelicans.
Jean Leonatti
Boone County, Columbia, MO

Checked by AVG.
11:31 AM