And don't forget the lunatics. ;->
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: Word Choice

Thanks, Peter.

Well, things throw light on things, and all the stones have wings.

In the center of the Hofgarten is a pavilion for the Roman goddess Diana
(Artemis in Greek mythology)

The following link to Artemis/Diana refreshed two allusions -- to Actaeon
in The Fire Sermon of TWL; and to the constellation Orion in Sweeney
Among The Nightingales:

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/greek_goddess_artemis.htm

Otherwise too, a fascinating reading.

Regards,