And don't forget the lunatics. ;->
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chokh Raj
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Word Choice

  Thanks, Peter.

  Well, things throw light on things, and all the stones have wings.

  In the center of the Hofgarten is a pavilion for the Roman goddess Diana
  (Artemis in Greek mythology)

  The following link to Artemis/Diana refreshed two allusions -- to Actaeon
  in The Fire Sermon of TWL; and to the constellation Orion in Sweeney
  Among The Nightingales:

  http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/greek_goddess_artemis.htm

  Otherwise too, a fascinating reading.

  Regards,