AUTHOR: Eliot, Thomas Stearns, 1888–1965.
TITLE: The waste land, by T. S. Eliot.
PUBLISHED: New York: Boni and Liveright, 1922.
PHYSICAL DETAILS: 64 p.; 20 cm.
ISBN: 1-58734-012-7.
CITATION: Eliot, Thomas Stearns. The Waste Land. New York: Boni and Liveright, 1922; Bartleby.com, 1998. www.bartleby.com/201/. [Date of Printout].
ON-LINE ED.: Published February 1998 by Bartleby.com; © Copyright Bartleby.com, Inc. (Terms of Use).

The above information is from Bartleby.com, which publishes U.S. public domain texts.

http://www.bartleby.com/201/1.html

Diana