Surely you jest.> > Diana Manister wrote:> > > > David I always picture you in a context of sylvan beauty -- your> > message proves I am correct, even to your family of origin! If you> > don't understand why I say that, if you made one visit to any of the> > boroughs of New York city my meaning would become perfectly clear.> > Cheers! Diana> > Well now, there is a good deal more "sylvan beauty"in Manhattan> thanthere is in central Illinois countryside.> > Carrol
http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/Landing/Messenger/Default.aspx?Locale=en-US?ocid=TAG_APRIL