Woopsy doodle again! The subject line was wrong in the previous message. Well folks, it's Friday afternoon and my brain is fried! A thousand pardons. Have a great week-end everyone -- thanks for being here. Diana

Oops! I am informed that the link I provided to the Dorothy Wordworth article does not work. This one does:http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/the_tls/article3801825.eMy bad! Diana

Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?
Back to work after baby–how do you know when you’re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A