Dear Robert and Nancy,

a truly prophetic statement, written in 1939 --  considering that 70
years later the damage the next generation has to pay  due to
"unregulated industrialism and exhaustion of natural resources" is so
clearly foreseeable...

I wonder if the possible next American vice president Al Gore knows
these lines...

Gunnar