From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 1:27 pm
Subject: Re: OT -- Pope Benedict 's U.S. Visit

Ahem. It was in large part the gay clergy who protected the pedophiles, who actually interfered with the children. Other than that, what's not to like about a pontiff who chooses to celebrate his birthday with the Special Education child from Yale? Qualms about the retardate-in-chief and his Iraqi genocide?