Error during command authentication.

I read some interesting statistics today.  I don't know where the  reporter
obtained his numbers.  It was in a local business newspaper:

58% of high school graduates never read another book again after  graduation.
More surprisingly, 42% of college graduates never read another book again
after graduation.
80% of all American households bought NO books at all last year.

Now, I call the above figures detachment.

Regards,

Kate

listings at AOL Autos.