Hi I'm new to this group! My name is Stephanie and I am a raptor
enthusiast. I volunteer at the World Bird Sanctuary in Valley Park,
Missouri. We are one of the largest non-profit facilities for the
conservation of birds in North America.

I volunteer in the education and propagation departments and we're
gearing up for a busy breeding season. In fact, our barn owls have
already successfully hatched 8 chicks! 5 are being raised by the
parents in the nestbox for release and 3 are being hand-raised for
education or zoos. We also have an augur buzzard in the process of
hatching and lanner falcons on eggs. I've posted videos and pictures
on our blog.

If you are interested, here's the link:

http://world-bird-sanctuary.blogspot.com/

I look forward to getting to know you!