I forgot to mention that on last Saturday afternoon before the field walk with our guests from ABC and Honduras, we had 8 Smith's Longspurs at the little Aristida patch (three awn grass in the south central part of Bradford.  And Kathleen is refering to not seeing the 50+ Laplands when we were on the bird walk at 4:30 pm. ALso,  lots of ducks from time to time on the lake near the ne side of the building complex.

brad