I was approaching the I-435 bridge, from the south this morning, and just prior
to the Missouri River a Mature Bald Eagle flew out of a tree top and over head
across the bridge to the other side. He was georgous!

This is the first time that, I have spotted an Eagle from this bridge after
driving to work in Claycomo, Missouri for 31 years now. It was such a pleasure
to view our National Symbol at the start of my day today.

God Bless Everyone,

Richard Brown
Peculiar, Missouri