I will be leading a small group from Rolla to wherever to view Greater Prairie Chickens on the Lek later this month. Hi-Lonsome is the closest and there were birds there a couple of years ago when we visited. We have also traveled to Taberville in the past. If anyone has definite sightings and Lek activity please advise and we will plan accordingly.

Thank you for any help you might be able to furnish.

Bird on!

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO