With snow falling at the rate of 1+ inch per hour (7 inches on the ground and
still snowing heavily)  the last thing I expected to see was a new warbler
species for our yard.  But that's exactly what happened when a male
Pine Warbler made an appearance at  the suet feeder.  He was very aggressive
and fought with the other birds for space at the feeder.

Lots of bird activity in the yard today with 27 species recorded as of 12:30.

Wally George
Cedar Hill, Mo.

ASM Spring Meeting ... May 2, 3, & 4, 2008 at Chillicothe, MO