From: Mike Grant <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:44:06 -0600
Subject: Robins Like Oatmeal?

Before the great snow in St. Louis, I stuck our platform window feeder up
for the first time this season.  We had some old raisins and old oatmeal.
put some of both on the feeder.  To no surprise, the local Mockingbird
has
been coming for the raisins.  To my great surprise, at least one Robin
comes
many times a day and eats the oats.  Anybody else ever seen that?

Mike Grant

Chesterfield