Rick, since the events in the movie are indeterminate with regard to whether they are being remembered or actually happened, the game's winner may have actually lost; his memory may be playing tricks, as memory is wont to do! There could then be, in the movie composed as a postmodern hall of mirrors, two winners! Diana