From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: T.S. Eliot : Incarnating Poetry

Nancy,

I would most certainly put "Quotation(s) from Eliot" in the Subject line
if that were my Subject. My brief quotes were intended to highlight
Eliot's engagement with the Absolute. And much if not most of his poetry,
at least to me, is devoted to that. You may disagree on this but my post
made this very point -- and the quotes reflected on each other to make
my point -- and I thought they did so rather magnificently. Indeed, no
amount of explanation might do what a few words of Eliot do -- and
therein lies the fascination, the beauty, the appeal of his poetry.

Well, I should be sorry if I failed to put my point across.

Regards,

CR

Checked by AVG.