Rick, thanks again for great information. I had better stick with Victorian texts and earlier for my sampling. In this global age, you never know where a poem will be distributed. I was just told that PoetryRevolt, a little American 'zine in which I have a poem, has its biggest sales in New Zealand! (Fortunately that poem contains no sampling.) Diana