Many thanks Rick! What great information!

What if TWL is "sampled" in a poem that is published in a book in the US, and the publisher also distributes the book in the UK?

Diana> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:17:06 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: EC IV> To: [log in to unmask]> > > Can I assume that TWL may be quoted freely (with attribution of ourse)> > with no fear of copyright infringement? The cut-off for copyright is> > 1923 now isn't it? I intend to work the passage below into one of my> > poems. Diana> > You will have no problems in the U.S.> See my webpage "Copyright and The Waste Land" at URL> http://world.std.com/~raparker/exploring/thewasteland/excopy.html> > Regards,> Rick Parker
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A