Dare we hope?? This morning when I filled the feeders, I heard 4 -5 Robins and later saw one in the trees! Then as I was going into work near I-29 & Barry Rd, a Killdeer was calling (there were starlings near-by, so this may be a false ID) but at least the sounds of spring are in the air. I wanted to open the windows, but didn't get too carried away.

Happy birding,

Ruth Simmons

Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO

"A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one

generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in

value."  (Theodore Roosevelt)