   Field observations of Missouri birds observed between Dec 1, 2007 to Feb
29, 2008 are due by March 10, 2008.  You may mail them or e-mail them.  If
you e-mail them, please be sure that I acknowledge receipt from you.
It will help if you send them in taxonomic order, listing the date, species,
number of individuals, the sex of the bird(s), and location (including
county) observed and the observer(s).
   Also, please indicate if it is a high number, early date, late date,
unusual observation for your location, or other reason of importance of the
record in your section of the state.  You know your area best and your
knowledge helps make this report more meaningful.  Comments on your local
weather conditions during the season are appreciated.  Data will not be
taken from the listserve for the report.  If your observation was included
in Christmas Bird Count totals, please make note of that so that I may avoid
duplicate entries.  If you filed documentation on an observation with MBRC,
please note that along with your submission.

Thanks so much and good birding.

Tommie Rogers
100 North Water Street
Rock Port, MO 64482