Congratulations Missouri Birders!

Missouri has reported 120 species that have been
accepted in the GBBC results to this point!
Blue-headed Vireo, House Wren and Chipping Sparrow
obserations will be pending MBRC review.
Additionally, a SNOWY OWL was reported from
Chillicothe, but I have not received any further
details on this observation to confirm location, etc.
Merlin, Spotted Towhee, Lincoln's Sparrow, Snow
Bunting and Red Crossbill are a few of the other rare
species reported in the state.  With all the Common
Redpolls showing up in IL, I thought one would show up
in Missouri - but none have been reported as of yet.

Also, Missouri has currently made it to two of the Top
Ten Lists:

1)  Missouri is #3 for reporting the most birds
2)  Smithville is the #1 "locality" for reporting the
most birds.  Thanks to those Snow Geese!

Reminder, all who recorded any sightings over the
weekend (February 15 - 18) can enter their sightings
until the end of the month.  Also, your observations
do not HAVE to be from your backyard.

Here is the website...

http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/

Joshua Uffman