Every fall, Missouri Southern State University in Joplin selects a different
country to emphasize throughout the semester.  This coming fall will be the
Germany Semester.  We hope to schedule around 50-60 guest speakers,
concerts, films, etc. to provide our students with the flavor of Germany.

Last fall, we celebrated the China Semester.  For an idea of what our events
are like, please visit www.mssu.edu/china.

I am looking for suggestions for regional speakers, topics, and cultural events
we could bring to campus during Fall 2008 for the Germany Semester.

Thank you.

Chad Stebbins
Director, Institute of International Studies
Missouri Southern State University
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801-1595
417-625-9736