Some of you seem to be so intent on your own agenda that you missed
the point of Mr. Hiteman's last post:
He was running you/us through a lab rat type maze to determine if we
were suitable for his attention and active participation on Mobirds.

We may have passed his first test, but pushin' political hacks ain't
doin' nobody no good.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO