            A non birding friend recently asked me about 3 large birds he had seen in northern Arkansas. His description fit immature Golden  Eagles. I have felt that our area had been short of both titmice and chickadees for several years. It has been several years since titmice nested on my 40 acres. However, I have had  severla titmice and chickadees at our feeders this winter. I believe they may hace come  some distance. They were slo in arriving after i started feedeing this Fall.   Lestere Pannell

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Listserve