Dave, I hope you and your comrades can get a lot of those target birds. I still need Boreal Owl, Spruce Grouse and the ever elusive (for me) BOHEMIAN WAXWING.

  Hope you all have a good trip!

Dave Faintich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  MO-Birders -

I have just updated the photos on my web site with everything I have taken
since mid-November, in case anyone is interested. All photos prior to
November, 2007, from "current" have been moved to the appropriate pages in
the "previous" category.

The new current photos include Carlyle Lake (Glaucous-winged Gull), Pere
Marquette CBC (Bald Eagles), Clarence Cannon CBC (Peregrine Falcon), RMBS
(Cackling Geese), Dave Pierce's backyard (Barred Owl), other bird photos
from these trips, and of course, a number of Faintich backyard birds.

Also, four of us from the Wagtail Senior Birding Club are leaving tomorrow
morning to bird Sax-Zim Bog (North of Duluth, MN) this weekend. Target
birds include Northern Owls, both Crossbills, both Redpolls, Pine & Evening
Grosbeak, Black-backed and Three-Toed Woodpeckers, grouse, Bohemian
Waxwings, Northern Shrike, Snow Buntings, Boreal Chickadee, Varied Thrush,
Iceland Gull, etc (isn't that enough?).

I'll report next week on our weekend list (it's supposed to be -10, not
including wind-chill - if we ever thaw out)!!

Good birding,

...Dave Faintich

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
Buchanan County

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Listserv
Next ASM Field Trip: Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Saturday, January 19, 9AM
See http://www.mobirds.org for details.