Hi all,
Although I will not be able to attend the ASM field trip Saturday, I
will be in Fulton Saturday, and thought about going up toward RMBS
Saturday evening in order to bird there on Sunday.

It seems like someone posted a site for a good clean, inexpensive motel
in that area recently.  I'll be alone so I don't need anything fancy.
Can anyone guide me in that direction?  Also, perhaps to a nearby public
wifi so that I can check out MoBirds to discover what all of you spotted
while there Saturday.

Also, if anyone is planning to bird the area on Sunday, it would be
great to meet up with someone that knows the area and localities of cool
birds.  I'm particularly interested in the longspurs, prairie falcon,
snow buntings, northern shrike and, of course, rare gulls that might be
hanging around the area.

Thanks and good luck Saturday,
Greg Swick
Ozark, Missouri

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Listserve
Next ASM Field Trip: Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Saturday, January 19, 9AM. See http://www.mobirds.org/ for details.